Measures for Energy Conservation Supervision and Management of Guangdong Economic and Information Co
Letter of Regulation on Cantonese Credit  No. 3427
Article 1 These Measures are formulated in accordance with the Energy Conservation Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations on Energy Conservation of Guangdong Province and relevant laws and regulations, and in light of the actual situation of the province, in order to strengthen the supervision and management of energy conservation in the whole province, standardize the conduct of energy conservation supervision, promote energy conservation in the whole society, improve the efficiency of energy utilization and promote the construction of a conservation-oriented society.
Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the energy-saving supervision activities of the competent energy-saving departments and their energy-saving supervision centers within the administrative areas of the province.
Article 3 The Provincial Economic and Information Commission is the provincial competent department for energy conservation, which is responsible for guiding, coordinating and supervising the work of energy conservation supervision throughout the province. The Provincial Energy Conservation Supervision Center cooperates with the Provincial Economic and Information Commission to do a good job in energy conservation supervision, and is responsible for the daily work of energy conservation supervision in the province according to law. The competent economic and information departments at all levels and energy-saving supervision institutions (hereinafter referred to as "energy-saving supervision institutions") shall be responsible for energy-saving supervision within their respective administrative areas according to law.
Article 4 When exercising their supervisory duties, energy-saving supervisory organs shall follow the principles of openness, fairness and impartiality, as well as the combination of education and punishment, so as to ensure that their functions and powers are statutory, facts are clear, evidences are conclusive and procedures are legitimate.
Article 5 Energy-saving supervision institutions shall perform the following duties according to law:
(1) To supervise and inspect the implementation of energy-saving laws, regulations and rules by energy production, business operation units and energy-using units, design units and energy-saving service institutions, and to investigate and correct illegal acts according to law;
(2) To supervise and inspect the energy utilization of key energy-using units;
(3) To supervise and inspect the implementation of the energy-saving evaluation and examination system for fixed assets investment projects of project construction units;
(4) Receiving reports and complaints of violations of laws and regulations in energy utilization, and accepting cases of illegal energy use transferred by other administrative law enforcement units or handed over by government departments;
(5) Conducting publicity and training on laws, regulations, rules and standards for energy conservation;
(6) Other routine supervision work as stipulated by laws, regulations and rules.
Article 6 Energy-saving supervision institutions at all levels shall be equipped with necessary personnel and equipment to ensure the normal development of energy-saving supervision. When implementing energy-saving supervision, energy-saving supervision institutions shall not collect fees in any form. The funds for energy-saving supervision shall be arranged by the financial departments at all levels according to regulations.
Article 7 Energy-saving supervision institutions shall strengthen the training, management and supervision of energy-saving supervision personnel. Energy-saving supervisors should be familiar with relevant laws, regulations, rules and standards, possess corresponding professional knowledge, and obtain administrative law enforcement qualifications.
When provincial energy-saving supervision organizations organize special energy-saving supervision, law enforcement personnel of energy-saving supervision may carry out energy-saving supervision across administrative regions.
Article 8 The energy-saving supervision of key energy-using units shall include the following contents:
1. Establishing and improving energy conservation management system, setting up energy management posts, appointing energy management leaders and filing with relevant departments;
2. Developing energy audit and drawing up energy conservation plans and plans;
3. Report and submission of energy utilization status;
4. Implementation of the energy consumption statistics system;
5. Implementation of energy consumption quota standards and energy consumption quota per unit product;
6. Elimination of backward energy products, equipment and production processes;
7. The implementation of relevant regulations and standards in energy metering management of energy-consuming units and the allocation, verification and calibration of energy metering instruments;
Eighth, formulate the management system and implementation of rational energy use of major energy-consuming equipment, and evaluate the situation of rational energy use of equipment according to energy-saving standards;
9. Participation in and development of energy conservation education and training.
Article 9 The contents of energy-saving supervision of public institutions include the priority purchase of products and equipment listed in the list of government procurement of energy-saving products and equipment.
Article 10 The energy-saving supervision of energy production and operation units shall include the following contents:
(1) Compliance with relevant standards for energy products;
(2) Providing energy to employees of the unit free of charge or implementing a contractual fee system for energy consumption;
(3) Implementation of the energy-saving power generation dispatching management system.
Article 11 The energy-saving supervision of energy-saving service institutions engaged in energy-saving consultation, design, evaluation, testing, auditing and certification shall include the following contents:
(1) Whether energy-saving service institutions provide false information or not;
(2) The implementation, energy-saving effect and statistical monitoring of the participation of energy-saving service institutions in technological renovation projects or energy management projects under financial incentive contracts.
Article 12 The supervision of energy conservation in the production and circulation of energy-using products and equipment includes the following contents:
(1) The production, import and sale of energy-using products and equipment in compliance with the state and provincial obsolete catalogues or mandatory energy efficiency standards;
(2) Implementation of energy efficiency labels.
Article 13 The energy-saving supervision of fixed assets investment projects includes the assessment and examination of energy-saving according to regulations.
Article 14 The supervision of energy conservation for projects supported by financial funds such as energy conservation projects shall include the following contents:
(1) The implementation of the project in accordance with the regulations;
(2) The establishment of a monitoring system for energy conservation in accordance with the provisions of the project;
(3) The actual energy-saving amount of the project.
Article 15 Other matters requiring energy conservation supervision as stipulated in laws, regulations and rules shall be carried out by the energy conservation supervision organs in accordance with the relevant provisions.